Thursday, June 26, 2014

We are proud to announce the new ERA Franchise- ERA Centurion!




Stephen De Klerk
Stephen studied Civil Enginering in Bloemfontein and has worked in the construction chemicals and concrete rehabilitation and repair industry for the past 20 years. He has always been working in positions where he had to introduce new companies and imported construction chemicals. For the last 8 years he has been working for an International Chemical Company and as a Business Segment Manager it has been his duty to establish new divisions in the company introducing new products and training sales executives in successfully running new divisions. People are his passion and he believes in uplifting people to become the best they can be in their field by concentrating on their strengths and weaknesses and motivating them to always strive for excellence. Business management and strategic planning forms a big part of his duties and he works very closely with business coaches. He believes in constant goal setting and performance appraisals in close relationships with sales people whom he oversees. Buying into ERA REAL ESTATE is a new challenge in a different field but the principals of what he believes in stays the same.

Lizette De Klerk
I studied to be an Executive Secretary at the Technikon of the Free State. My first appointment was at an Attorneys' firm doing conveyancing and I continued doing that for the next 17 years. I attended to registrations of transfers (freehold, sectional titles, estates, developments, etc) as well and bonds (for FNB, ABSA, NEDBANK and STANDARD BANK). I decided to move onto something different but still in the property business and started working for Private Property for approximately 2 years. In January 2012 we moved from Strand to Pretoria and I started working for ERA REAL ESTATE Pretoria East. I was part of an amazing team and worked under the Mentorship of the most amazing principle to work for, Elrieta Jacobs who inspired me in the way she runs the business and strongly encourages people to constantly work according to a plan and to have goals and visions to work towards. I have always had a dream of giving away a house and thought that working as an Estate Agent I might need a bit more help in achieving that and we decided to buy a franchise of ERA REAL ESTATE because I love the brand, support and the people I have come to know. I am working towards ERA REAL ESTATE CENTURION giving away a house at the end of 207.

No comments:

Post a Comment